Below are links to all the Michigan Divorce Statutes. If you are facing a divorce, we can help. Call for a FREE CONSULTATION today.
Chapter 552 – Divorce
- R.S. of 1846 Revised Statutes of 1846 (552.1 – 552.46)
- Act 259 of 1909 Judgements of Divorce or Separate Maintenance (552.101 – 552.104)
- Act 52 of 1911 Alimony awarded by Court of Another State (552.121 – 552.123)
- Act 379 of 1913 Collection of Alimony or Support and Maintenance (552.151 – 552.156)
- Act 239 of 1913 Repealed-Failure to pay support and Maintenance (552.201 – 552.203)
- Act 412 of 1919 Repealed-Friend of Court in Divorce Cases (552.251 – 552.255)
- Act 243 of 1889 Repealed-Property and Maintenance for Wives (552.301 – 552.302)
- Act 152 of 1873 Repealed-Property and Maintenance for Wives (552.333 – 552.333)
- Act 299 of 1905 Change of Name of Divorced Woman (552.391 – 552.391)
- Act 42 of 1949 Award of Property owned by Spouse to Party (552.401 – 552.402)
- Act 138 of 1966 The Family Support Act (552.451 – 552.459)
- Act 294 of 1982 Friend of the Court Act (552.501 – 552.535)
- Act 295 of 1982 Support and Parenting Time Enforcement Act (552.601 – 552.650)
- Act 216 of 1985 Interstate Income Withholding Act (552.671 – 552.685)
- Act 310 of 1996 Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (552.1101 – 552.1901)
If you are facing a divorce or annulment, a good attorney is not optional, it is a requirement! Our annulment and divorce attorneys can answer your questions with straight talk. Having the right attorney on your side can relieve your stress during this difficult situation. Our attorneys have over 95 years of divorce experience with extensive divorce trial experience. Considering the seriousness of this life changing event, it is extremely important to retain the services of an experienced attorney in the area of divorce.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and has the right divorce attorney for you. We represent clients in all divorce matters throughout West Michigan, , including the cities of Grand Rapids, Big Rapids, Ionia, Grand Haven, Stanton, Greenville, Wayland, Allegan, Holland, Newaygo, White Cloud, Fremont, Coopersville, Hastings, Middleville, Wyoming, and Rockford including Kent County, Ottawa County, Newaygo County, Ionia County, Mecosta County, Barry County, Montcalm County, and Allegan County Michigan.
Call for a free phone consultation. Our office can help.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
616-459-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Grand Rapids Divorce Lawyer, Grand Rapids Divorce Attorney, Divorce Attorney Grand Rapids MI, Divorce Lawyer Grand Rapids MI, Divorce Attorneys Grand Rapids MI, Grand Rapids Divorce Lawyers, Grand Rapids Divorce Attorneys, Grand Rapids Family Lawyer, Divorce Lawyer, Divorce Attorney Grand Rapids, Divorce Lawyers Grand Rapids MI, Rockford Divorce Attorney, Caledonia Divorce Attorney, Wyoming Divorce Attorney.